Terms on which we permit you to use this website
- In these terms, certain words and phrases have a particular meaning as follows:
- “content” means any text, images, video, audio or other multimedia content, software, or other information or material submitted to or on this website or any of our social media presence (such as twitter or LinkedIn) linked to from this site;
- “you” or “your” means the person accessing or using this website or its content; and
- “we”, “us” or “our” refers to Oxford Cancer Biomarkers Limited, a company registered in Scotland under registration number SC379069 and whose registered address is C/O Douglas Mcdonald Ca, 2 Octavia Buildings, Kilmacolm, PA13 4AE, United Kingdom.
- You should read these terms carefully before using this website. We do not permit you to access this website or use any content if you do not comply with these terms.
Using this website
- This website is intended only to give you information about us and our products and services. We do not, through this website:
- make you any promises;
- make any contractual offer to you; or
- supply any products or services to you.
- Our content contains information relating to health, medical care and medical treatment that is reserved exclusively for use by human beings, but it is intended for general information purposes only and is not medical advice. Our content, including any information given by an expert or healthcare professional, is not medical advice. You must not use any content for diagnosing or treating any illness. You must always consult your own healthcare professional who will advise you as to whether any of our products or services are suitable for you.
- You have our permission to browse this website and in so doing make use of its content through a web browser. You may not use this website for any other purpose. For example, you may not download this website or any part of it for your own use.
Accuracy of information and availability of this website
- While we hope that this website is accurate, up-to-date and free from bugs, we cannot promise that it will be. Furthermore, we cannot promise that this website will be fit or suitable for any purpose. Any reliance that you may place on the information of this website is at your own risk.
- In particular, our content may include statements by members of our board of directors, for example announcing projected profits or future projects. These statements are not intended to be relied on, for example in deciding whether to make an investment. We do not accept any responsibility for ensuring that any content of this nature is free from error.
- We may suspend or terminate operation of this website at any time as we see fit.
- Any content is provided for your general information purposes only. It does not constitute medical, technical or legal advice or any other type of advice and should not be relied upon for any purposes.
Changes to these terms
- We reserve the right to vary these terms from time to time. Our new terms will be displayed on this website and by continuing to use and access this website following such changes, you agree to be bound by any variation made by us. It is your responsibility to check these terms from time to time to verify such variations.
Hyperlinks and third party sites
- This website may contain hyperlinks or references to third party websites other than this website. Any hyperlinks or references are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over third party websites and accept no legal responsibility for any content, material or information contained in them. The display of any hyperlink and reference to any third party website does not mean that we endorse that third party’s website, products or services. Your use of a third party site may be governed by the terms and conditions of that third party site.
Disputes and liability
- Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury caused by our negligence and our statutory duties under data protection law), we have no liability to you connected with your use of our website. For example, we are not liable for:
- any missing or inaccurate content;
- any unavailability of this website;
- any incompatibility of this website with any particular browser or browser plugin; or
- any economic loss or other loss of turnover, profit, business or goodwill you may suffer.
- These terms are to be interpreted in accordance with English law. If there is any dispute that arises out of your use of this website then the courts of England shall have jurisdiction to settle any such dispute.